Sunday, October 4, 2015

Markdown Monday Linky Party! (October 5th - 9th)

Today I'm joining Kelly & Kim for a special Monday Markdown!

Please check out the fabulous discounted products in the linky party by clicking the image above! Be sure to check back again, as teachers may be adding products throughout the week. We don't want you to miss any of these great deals!

Today I am featuring:
It is 20% off!
Click on the picture above to check it out in my store.

My "Science Tools Bundle" is jam-packed with all types of goodies! These task cards and assessment pages have recently been upgraded and been given a face-lift.
The three item featured in this bundle are:

My Science Tools Assessment Pages

My Science Tools Task Cards

And Lastly....

My Science Tools Task Cards with QR Codes


These task cards & assessments highlight the following science tools: goggles, triple beam balance, flask, beaker, graduated cylinder, test tube, hot plate, bunsen burner, medicine dropper, lab coat, spring scale & magnifying glass. There are three different sets of 12 task cards to help you differentiate your instruction. One set has definitions of the science tools only, another has just the pictures of the science tools, and the last set has both the definition and picture of the science tool on the card. You also get this set of task cards with QR Codes and the same set without the codes. 


Thanks for coming to visit me today! 
I hope you enjoy my Science Tools Bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment