Saturday, June 28, 2014

Are you thinking about the beginning of the school year?

You may not be the only one already thinking about the beginning of the school year, because I sure am. How can I help my students get to know one another now so that they are more understanding when they have to work together later? One way to build classroom unity and break the ice is to incorporate some sort of game or maybe a team building activity?

Here is something that I have used before and it's a quick simple way to get kids to think about their peers.

Find it FREE at my TpT Store!
**This has been recently UPDATED**
Re-download to get a blank version of this card

















Also Featuring the Catholic Edition!


Find it FREE at my TpT Store!



1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I just started my first teaching blog as well, and am so excited to be one of the first to comment on your new one!!! I just became your newest follower! I look forward to enjoying the adventure along side you!

    ReplyDelete