Monday, July 14, 2014

Back to School, Back to School to prove to those kids that I'm not a fool.... Back to School

I hope you are all having a fabulous Monday! I have been working hard trying to think of a new way to get some of those "First Day of School" tasks completed and at the same time have fun. Here was the solution that I found: a scavenger hunt. I know what you're thinking... I would never let the kids run around the school doing this or that! Believe me, I've thought about that too. However, if the carrot dangling in front of the rabbit's nose is large enough, I think I can get him to do exactly what I want. If you set clear expectations and provide students with an incentive, you will (9 times out of 10) get amazing results. I mean, what's not exciting about a scavenger hunt? This is also a great way to see how well your students are working cooperatively in groups. Here's what I came up with:

A Back to School Scavenger Hunt 
(only $3)
102 slides, game variations, long hunts, small hunts...

Take a look at all of the previews & let me know if you have any questions about this product.











{Coming Soon} You can also get the QR Codes for the clues for an extra $1!!


No comments:

Post a Comment