Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Made It: Back to School

Today I'm linking up with Tara again for my Monday Made it!


Anthony Blaise Valera is here to stay! Thank you all for the prayers. I have been recovering slowly, but my friends and family have been helping out with my other two little ones. My wonderful husband has been holding down the fort very nicely (as well as many other things). I've been able to sleep, relax and recover for the most part and am feeling good 10 days after surgery! 

Here he is... 8 lbs. even & 20.5 in. long

(left to right) My husband Michael, Anthony, Me & My OB

Me & Anthony enjoying some quality skin to skin

Anthony just chillin' at the hospital

 Anthony's 1st smile caught on camera

Angelica holding her baby brother




Due to the fact that I have been staying in bed for a majority of my time recovering from surgery and taking care of my little Anthony has given me a great deal of time to sit, think and draw clip art!

I'm still in the process of putting some of this together, but here's a glimpse of what I've been working on...





If you are interested in any of this clip art, borders or backgrounds, please "follow me" to receive the most up-to-date information about when these images will be released. 



I have also been working on another "Back to School" Product that I have just laid the finishing touches on. It's called "When I Grow-up." It's something that I really enjoy doing with my students at the beginning of each school year and I've also added some other ideas as to how this product can be use in specific content areas. 


         


           

If you have any ideas that you want to see added to the product, please post them in the comments below.

Have a great week!

-Rebecca Valera
Science Girl Lessons


No comments:

Post a Comment