Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Made it: Summer is almost over!

Today I'm linking up with Tara again for my Monday Made it!

Fourth Grade Frolics







I will soon be the mother of 3 beautiful children. Anthony Blaise Valera will greet the world no later than Friday, so please pray for a safe delivery and surgery. This has been an extra HOT summer for me. 

I have also fast and furiously been working on becoming a clip-artist! I have already created quite a few things, but here is a quick preview of what I have accomplished:















They will soon be in my store, so follow me if you would like the up-date once they officially come in!

That's all for now, so have a blessed day!
Rebecca 



1 comment:

  1. Sending positive thoughts for an easy delivery and quick recovery.

    Kim
    Quinnessential Lessons

    ReplyDelete