Thursday, July 9, 2015

Summer Times... Summer Measures

Hey everyone!

It has been so long since my last post. Things in my family life have gotten so busy that I haven't had time to do anything. We have finally put our house on the market (yea!).... which took forever to get ready, but here's a link to our amazing pics!

We're moving slightly north and west so that my husband can be closer to his new job (he LOVES his new job btw). We're already under contract (praise the Lord) and are working out a deal. So, if things go well, we'll be moving out by the end of this month!

The kids are growing so fast... Anthony (my youngest) is almost 1 (he'll be 1 in August) and getting into pretty much everything. Angelica, will be 3 this December and Max (my oldest) will be 4 here in three days!! He's also starting Pre-K in the fall...




Max & his "Dinosaur House"

 Close-up of the "Dinosaur House"

Angelica and Max singing in the car... their rendition of the "Wheels on the Bus"


As for products, I've got some great ideas I've been working a playing with, so I'll keep you all posted. I also plan on updating some of my existing products as well. I've also got some new blog ideas that I've been working on and hope to get them up and running as soon as my family life slows down a little.

I hope everyone is having a GREAT Summer!

Take it easy,

No comments:

Post a Comment