Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday - Made it: Summer Memories

Today I'm linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for my first ever link party.

Fourth Grade Frolics

This Summer had been a great time for me to reconnect with my family and be able to "play mom" more. Max, my oldest just turned 3. Angelica, my second, is 1 and a half and getting into everything (she's my curious one). I have enjoyed taking my two angels to library time the most and to really see them have more interest in reading books. We now have family time in the evening dedicated to story time in the evening right before bed.











Library day before the 4th of July

Angelica... always wanting to put her shoes on so she can "go" somewhere.















Library day with the clowns!



My most productive thing that I've been "making & baking" for about 9 months now is our newest addition Anthony Blaise Valera. He will be here in less than 4 weeks. We are all super excited to finally meet him.

I am hoping that this week will be super great and wish you all the same! Have a blessed Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment